The Most Common Dota 2 Mistakes You Should Be Careful with
When you start the game, you should be ready for possible challenges and even losses. In most cases, it will be your fault. But you shouldn't be upset. By knowing the most common mistakes made with Dota 2, you automatically raise your chances for success.
Mistakes to Be Avoided
If nobody can help you with your Dota challenges, you will have to go through all the difficulties on your own. If you want to be one of the best Dota 2 players here are the most common Dota 2 mistakes you should be careful with not to turn your online gaming fun into online gaming disaster:
- Chasing your opponents: Every team involved in a Dota 2 gaming process is obliged to protect its towers from opponents. As soon as your enemies destroy your property, the game is over. Also, you have to kill as many enemies as possible, although you shouldn't chase them for too long. While you are trying to attack them, they are trying to do the same thing to you.
- Purchasing wards: During the game, you are supposed to collect gold and buy some things (power or weapon) for your character. Wards are some of the most effective items due to their ability to reveal your enemies' intentions. Whether you are performing the role of support, jangler, carry, or anyone else, you may need some wards to earn your enemies' location. Thanks to wards, you can even determine the paths used by the enemy.
- Eliminating lanes in advance: Don't forget that Dota 2 is more about damaging the enemy towers than killing the opposing parties. Beginners usually find it hard to rush forward and come back again and again. This is why so many newcomers are doing the same mistake by pushing the lane and losing in the game.
- Missing runes: Runes happen to be quite useful if being used properly. Their main purpose is to assist you in winning team matches. If you fail to get them, you most likely lose the whole game. Usually, you have just four runes at the beginning of the game, and then you have extra 5 runes every several minutes. You should always check the timer to know when runes are there. Eventually, you can use them in your team's favor.
- Avoiding communication: You should find a common language with your Dota 2 teammates if you want to get some successful bets Dota with https://dota-bet.com/. This is where interactions will be of great value.
After all, the main point of starting Dota games is fun and joy you are about to experience. Even if you make some mistake, it is a part of experience that will make you a better gamer.